Covid-19 & Asthma
This is a featured guest post — Meaning that this was written by another blogger. however, you’ll find my opinion about the post at the very end!
Risk of Getting COVID-19
Asthmatic people may be more vulnerable to COVID-19 illness. COVID-19 may have a negative impact on your respiratory system (nose, throat, lungs), an asthma attack and possibly acute respiratory diseases and pneumonia.
No specific treatment or vaccine to prevent COVID-19 is currently available. Avoiding exposure to this virus is the best way to prevent getting infected and infecting others.
Prepare for COVID-19
- Supplies stock up
- Take daily precautions by keeping yourself distant from others.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid crowds and sick individuals
- Avoid cruise travel or air travel which is not necessary
- Stay home as much as possible during a COVID-19 outbreak in your community to further reduce the chance of exposure
- If someone is sick at home, let them stay away from the rest of the household to reduce the risk of infection by the virus
- Do not share personal household items like towels and cups
Follow the Action Plan for Asthma
- Take your medication as prescribed for asthma exactly. Talk to your pharmacist, insurer and medical provider about the emergency provision of prescribed medications, such as inhalers of asthma. Make sure you have 30 days of non-prescription medicines and supplies available if you have to stay home longer
- Know how to use inhaler
- Avoid your asthma triggers
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, lights, compartments, handles, desks, telephones, toilets, toilets and sinks to protect you from COVID-19 every day. Avoid asthma attack by disinfectants
- As further COVID-19 cases are discovered and our communities are taking action to fight disease spread, some people are obviously worried or stressed. An asthma attack can be triggered by strong emotions. Take steps to deal with anxiety and stress.
If you have Symptoms
JASMAR’S OPINION ON COVID-19
Spread love any time you can and have hope! Stay safe everyone ❤️🦄
Hey everyone, welcome to my blog!
My name is Jasmar Cassar. I am an artist from the tiny Maltese islands. When I am not singing or writing songs, I am either running my blog and vlogging channel, or capturing the world through a lens!
For any collabs or inquiries, email me on email@example.com
Subscribe to my newsletter, and get notified whenever I post on my blog 👉🏽