You can prepare this for lunch or dinner, it is super easy to make, and it tastes amazing!
Peel the onions and cut them in slices. 🧅
After the food is ready, let it rest for approx. 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy! 🍗🍴
Oven Baked Chicken & Potatoes With Honey
- 2-3 Small Onions
- 6 Medium Potatoes Sliced
- 3-6 Chicken Thighs
- 500 ML Chicken Stock
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in slices. Make sure you don't cut them too thin or too thick (approx. 5mm each slice). 🥔🥔🥔
- Peel the onions and cut them in slices. 🧅
- In a baking dish, create a layer with the onions. Make sure you spread them well.
- Add the sliced potatoes on top of the onions.
- Place the chicken on the bed of potatoes and add 500ml chicken stock. 🍗
- Add honey. 🐝
- Do you really think that's enough? Add some more honey, hunny! 🍯🍯🍯
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes, then turn the chicken around and season with more salt, pepper & honey 🧂🍯👨🏽🍳
- Bake for another 30 - 45 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked, and the potatoes at the top are a bit crispy.
- After the food is ready, let it rest for approx. 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! 🍗🍴
Hey everyone, welcome to my blog!
My name is Jasmar Cassar, and I am a twenty-one year old artist from Malta. When I am not singing or writing songs, I am either running my blog and vlogging channel, or capturing the world through a lens!
For any collabs or inquiries, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to my newsletter, and get notified whenever I post on my blog 👉🏽